HIGH DURABILITY 13.56 MHZ CONTACTLESS SMARTCARD
HID's iCLASS Clamshell card provides 13.56
MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a cost effective card
package, with an ABS shell construction that provides durability in harsh
environments. iCLASS provides enhanced security through encryption and mutual
authentication while delivering the convenience, affordability and reliability
of proximity technology for which HID is known worldwide.
The iCLASS Clamshell card is priced to
provide an easy way to improve the security of your access control
installation. Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into
the secure HID access control application area.
• 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card
technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data
• Provides a cost effective way to improve
the security of your access control installation.
• Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), two
application area configuration only.
• Provides the HID standard access control
application area and one other application area for user customization.
• iCLASS technology ensures high security
with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified
keys for read/write capabilities.
• Any existing HID format can be factory or
field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
• Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless
• Typical Maximum Read Range:
° R10 1.5-2.5" (3.8-6.3 cm)
° R30/RW300 1.5-3.0" (3.8-7.6 cm)
° R40/RW400 2.5-4.5" (5.1-10.2 cm)
° RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0" (6.3-8.9 cm)
• Dimensions: 2.125" x 3.375" x 0.070" max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.18 cm)
• Card Construction: ABS Shell with PVC Cover Label.
• Memory Type: EEPROM, read/write
• Multi-application Memory: 2k bit (256 Byte) card with 2 application areas
• Warranty: Lifetime