LONG RANGE CONTACTLESS SMARTCARD READER
HID's iCLASS® Long Range Reader is ideal
for installations incorporating parking control and long read range
applications. The iCLASS Long Range Reader packages all the electronics in one
rugged, attractive, and easy-to install housing.
Using the 13.56 MHz technology platform,
the iCLASS R90 read only contactless smart card long range reader combines the
longer read range of proximity with the power and heightened security of smart
card technology, making it ideal for access control applications.
iCLASS smart readers and cards make access
control more powerful, more versatile, and most importantly, offer enhanced
security through encryption and mutual authentication.
At the same time, iCLASS is user-friendly,
delivering the convenience, affordability, and reliability of proximity
technology, for which HID is known worldwide.
Featuring crisp architectural styling, the
reader has an elegantly curved faceplate. The high intensity LED provides
clear, visual feedback even in direct sunlight. Distinct tone sequences
indicate status conditions.
• Long read range distance (up to 18 inches
or 45 centimeters).
• Auto tuning for more consistent read
• Reads all HID iCLASS and ISO15693
compatible (CSN) credentials.
• Use one reader to read standard proximity
format data from HID iCLASS credentials.
• "Parking Hold" feature allows
connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking
• With a multicolor LED and beeper which can
be controlled internally or at host.
• Two R90 units can operate one meter apart
for "HI-LO" truck and car installations.
• Wiegand output easily interfaces with most
existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
• Dimensions: 30.48 cm x 30.48 x 3.175 cm
• Maximum read range: Refer to datasheet
• Card Compatibility: Reads all HID iCLASS and ISO 15693 compatible (CSN) credentials.
• Warranty: Lifetime