Combine the benefits of proven Indala
Proximity and HID FlexSmart MIFARE contactless smart card technology in one
card. The card can be used for diverse applications such as access control,
cashless vending, public transportation, event ticketing, customer loyalty and
photo ID cards. Featuring exclusive FlexSecur® security technology, the card
provides an added level of access system security through a verification
process at the reader. Unique to the HID Indala product line, FlexSecur screens
out unauthorized cards prior to sending card data to the host system.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards,
Indala Proximity and MIFARE credentials have the memory structure and capacity
to store multiple applications on a single credential. The data is protected
with encryption keys used in the mutual authentication process. Therefore, no
important data will be shared until the card and reader have been authenticated
to each other.
• Multiple Formats - Supports all Indala
proximity card formats, including FlexEnterprise®.
• Transition Solution - Add smart card
applications to an existing Indala proximity technology access control system.
• High Security - Mutual authentication, data
encryption and unique 32-bit serial number.
• Proven, Reliable Technology - Offers
extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable
environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
• Multiple Memory Types - Available in MIFARE
1K and 4K.
• True Credit Card Thickness - Use with all
direct image and thermal transfer printers.
• Typical Maximum Read Range:
° MIFARE: Up to 4" (10 cm)
° Prox: 2" – 4.5" (5.0 – 11.4 cm)
• Dimensions: 2.125" x 3.375" x .03" (5.4 x 8.57 x 0.076 cm)
• Card Construction: Gloss white/white PVC or PVC/Polyester Composite
• Memory Type: EEPROM, 1Kbyte (8,192 bits) or 4 Kbytes (32,768 bits)
• Multi-Application Memory:
° MIFARE 1K: memory arranged in 16 64-byte Sectors
° MIFARE 4K: memory arranged in 40 Sectors: 32 sectors of 64 bytes, 8 sectors of
• Warranty: Lifetime