HID's innovative FlexSmart MIFARE Adhesive
Tag can turn a plastic ID badge into a MIFARE credential. Effortlessly upgrade
from prox, magstripe or barium ferrite technology by simply attaching the
small, circular MIFARE Tag to your existing card. The MIFARE Adhesive Tag will
also adhere to any non-metallic device, such as a cell phone or PDA, to
instantly create a contactless smartcard.
HID FlexSmart MIFARE Adhesive Tag is ideal
for diverse applications such as access control, cashless vending, public
transportation, corporate and campus applications, event ticketing, customer
loyalty and photo ID cards.
• High Security - MIFARE technology ensures
mutual authentication, data encryption and unique 32-bit serial number.
• Proven, Reliable Technology - Offers
extremely consistent read range. Use is unaffected by body shielding or
variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
• Fast Processing and Data Communication -
Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing
• Cost Effective - The benefits of
contactless smart cards without the cost of rebadging.
• Convenient - Easy attachment to ID card or
other non-metallic device.
• Quality - Tag is protected with a lifetime
• Multiple Memory Types - Available in MIFARE
1K and 4K.
• Typical Maximum Read Range: Up to 2" (5.0 cm)
• Dimensions: 1.285" dia x .07" (3.26 cm dia x .18 cm)
• Memory Type: EEPROM, 1Kbyte (8,192 bits) or 4 Kbytes (32,768 bits)
• Multi-Application Memory:
° MIFARE 1K: memory arranged in 16 64-byte Sectors
° MIFARE 4K: memory arranged in 40 Sectors: 32 sectors of 64 bytes, 8 sectors of
• Warranty: Lifetime