HID's Indala FlexCard® standard clamshell
card is "credit card" length and width, features beveled edges, and
can accept photo-flap and direct-print adhesive-backed ID badge overlays. The
durable ABS card construction makes Flexcard a good choice for warehouse,
factory and university applications.
The Indala FlexCard can be programmed in
the factory or in the field using the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and Toolkit
with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats.
• As with all Indala cards, the FlexCard is
compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala
ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
• The passive, no-battery design allows for
an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in
materials and workmanship.
• Rugged ABS Construction - Ideal for
warehouse, factory, university settings.
• Convenient Credit Card Size - Can be
carried in a purse or wallet.
• Flexible and Light - Features beveled edges
and a thickness of only 0.065 inches (1.8 mm).
• Vertical Design - Well-suited for badge
• Typical Maximum Read Range:
° Linear/Arch/Curve/Wave Slim/Wallswitch Up to 5" (12 cm)
° Linear Classic Up to 5" (12 cm)
° Arch/Wave Mid-Range Up to 12" (30 cm)
° Arch Long-Range Up to 25" (63 cm)
• Dimensions: 3.38"H x 2.13"W x 0.065;T (86 mm x 54 mm x 1.8 mm)
• Card Construction: Rugged ABS
• Warranty: Lifetime