HID's Indala FlexISO Imageable Card is ISO
7810 compliant with a nominal thickness of 0.03 inches (0.76 mm), and has the
ability to contain multiple ID technologies in a single credential. The
card can include a magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as
cafeteria vending, copy machines and fuel dispensing.
The Indala FlexISO Card can be programmed
in the factory or in the field using the Indala ProxSmith Programmer and
Toolkit with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and serial data formats. It can be used
interchangeably with other Indala credentials on most systems and can be
ordered with specified facility codes and ID numbers.
• True Credit-Card Thickness - Imageable
• Graphics-Quality Surface - On both sides.
• Many Systems Applications - Contains an
optional magnetic stripe for use with other systems, such as cafeteria vending,
copy machines and fuel dispensing.
• As with all Indala cards, the FlexISO is
compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with Indala's
ProxSmith Programmer and toolkit.
• The passive, no-battery design allows for
an infinite number of reads, and is warranted for life against defects in
materials and workmanship.
• PVC card surface is optimized for dye
• Can be combined with a magnetic stripe, bar
code, a multitude of smart chips, and MIFARE®.
• Typical Maximum Read Range
° Linear/Arch/Curve/Wave - Slim/Wallswitch - Up to 5" (12 cm)
° Linear - Classic - Up to 5" (12 cm)
° Arch/Wave - Mid-Range - Up to 12" (30 cm)
° Arch - Long-Range - Up to 26" (66 cm)
• Dimensions: 3.38"H x 2.12"W x 0.03"T (86 mm x 54 mm x .73 mm) nominal
• Card Construction: PVC Material with true credit card thickness
• Warranty: Lifetime