The HID Indala Flexkey has a contemporary
design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard.
The FlexKey is ideally suited for a variety of applications and environments
including vacation resorts, locker rooms, health spas, apartment buildings,
club houses, as well as commercial offices where photo IDs are not required.
The RF-programmable keytag features the
high quality and security benefits you have come to appreciate in Indala 125
kHz credentials, through the use of FlexSecur authentication. With up to 172
user-definable bits, FlexKey permits the encoding of a wide range of data and
• As with other Indala credentials, the
FlexKey is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with
the Indala ProxSmith® Programmer and toolkit.
• This RF programmable, 125 kHz tag offers a
consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable
• The passive, no-battery design allows for
an infinite number of reads.
• FlexKey® Flexibility and Convenience -
Contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or
• Rugged, Double-Sealed Construction -
FlexKey is built to withstand harsh operating environments.
• Customizable - FlexKey can be customized by
adding a company logo.
• Typical Maximum Read Range:
° Slim/Wallswitch: 2" (5 cm)
° Mid-Range: 7" (17 cm)
° Long-Range: 16" (40.64 cm)
• Dimensions: 1.725"H x 1.197"W x 0.215"T (43.8 mm x 30.4 mm x 5.46 mm)
• Construction Outer Shell: Ultrasonic welded polycarbonate
• Inner Shell: RF core shielded in epoxy
• Warranty: Lifetime