The HID VertX products provide a
complete and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control
software host systems. The V100 Door/Reader interface connects two access
control card readers via Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface controlling either
one or two doors. The V100 features on-board flash memory, allowing program
updates to be downloaded via the network. The V100 connects to the V1000
through a high speed RS-485 network.
The V1000, in turn, communicates with the
system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or
the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs by using
only one TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces and by handling low-level
transactions on the RS-485 network.
• Reports supervised inputs.
• Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
• Receives and processes real time commands
from the V1000.
• Reports all activity to the V1000.
• Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects
components from damage.
• All connections and indicators are fully
identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
• Processes off-line access control decisions
based on facility code.
• UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized components.
• Dimensions: 5.8" W x 4.825" H x 1.275" D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
• Weight: 12.4 oz (.35 kg)
• Power Supply Requirements: 60 mA @ 9-18 VDC (with no readers connected) Recommended
• Operating Environment: Indoors, or customer-supplied NEMA-4 rated enclosure
• Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
• Communications Ports: RS-485 – two wire. Two SIA standard Wiegand/Clock-and-Data ports