The HID VertX products provide a complete
and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control software
host systems. The V200 input monitor interface connects up to 16 supervised
input circuits. Each input point monitors and reports normal, off-normal, and alarm
states. The V200 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be
downloaded through the network. The V200 connects to the V1000 via a high speed
The V1000, in turn, communicates with the system host via
industry standard TCP/IP protocol, over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, or the Internet.
This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs, by using only one
TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions
on the RS-485 network.
• Reports supervised or un-supervised alarm
• Off-normal condition programmable for each
input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
• Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
• Receives and processes real time commands
from the V1000.
• Reports all activity to the V1000.
• Allows complex input/output linking when
used with the V1000 and V300 Output Control Interface.
• Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects
components from damage.
• All connections and indicators are fully
identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
• UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized components.
• Dimensions: 5.8" W x 4.825" H x 1.275" D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
• Weight: 12.4 oz (.35 kg)
• Power Supply Requirements: 50 mA @ 9-18 VDC
• Operating Environment: Indoors, or customer-supplied NEMA-4 rated enclosure
• Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Communications Ports: RS-485 - two wire.
• Input Circuit Supervision: Configurable for EO resistor values of 1K through 10K. Can also be configured for use as unsupervised circuits.