The HID VertX products provide a
complete and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control
software host systems. The V300 output control interface contains 12 latching
Form-C relays, which can connect up to 12 devices controllable by simple
contact closures, such as logic inputs for process equipment, HVAC and elevator
control panels, CCTV switchers, etc. Loads exceeding 2 A @ 30 VDC should be
controlled via interposing relays.
The V300 features on-board flash memory,
allowing program updates to be downloaded via the network. The V300 connects to
the V1000 through a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000 communicates
with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol over 10/100 Mbps
Ethernet or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate
LANs, by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 Interfaces, and by handling
low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
• Off-normal status programmable for each
input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
• 12 latching Form-C relays, contacts rated
at 2A @ 30VDC.
• Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
• Receives and processes real time commands
from the V1000.
• Reports all activity to the V1000.
• Allows complex input/output linking when
used with the V1000 and V200.
• Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects
components from damage.
• All connections and indicators are fully
identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
• UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized component.
• Dimensions: 5.8" W x 4.825" H x 1.275" D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
• Weight: 13.6 oz (.38 kg)
• Power Supply Requirements: 60 mA @ 9-18 VDC
• Relay Rating: 2 A @ 30 VDC maximum load
• Operating Environment: Indoors, or customer-supplied NEMA-4 rated enclosure
• Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Communications Ports: RS-485 two wire.