RTC4CH80 is 4 Channel controller, which supports door access control, time attendance, membership management and various application. The controller can control reader, electric lock and etc by corresponding software at PC as well as control those parts by the controller itself.
In case that even electric power is off, the controller still works for about two hours (optionally backup battery should be purchased). And the controller can be controlled by PC, supporting real-time door access log.
• High-level security via biometric reader, RF-ID reader, Password and multi-mode use
• Control four doors or four readers
• Configurable security level enables to access needful doors only and to set access hours.
• Communication via Serial (RS232, RS422, RS485) and TCP/IP (optional)
• Supports RF card (125 KHz, 13.56 MHz), Magnetic, Wiegand, Barcode and etc
• CPU: DS80C320, 89S52 Micro-Processor (two processors)
• Card Holder: Up to 8,000 holders
• Even Log: Up to 16,000 logs
• Communication: Serial (RS232, RS422, RS485), Wiegand, TCP/IP (optional)
• Communication Speed: 9600 bps (dafault)
• Power: 12V DC (Max. 200mA)
• Operating Temperature: -20¡É ~ 60¡É
• Size (Board only): 137 mm (W) x 209 mm (H) x 24 (D) mm
• Size (including housing): 260 mm (W) x 366 mm (H) x 94 (D) mm
• Weight (including housing): About 2 kgs.
• Installation diagram
• Controller user guide