The ProxPro proximity card reader's
weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy
mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring
a larger read range.
• Ideal for medium-range applications.
• Available with Wiegand, Serial
(RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
• Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
• Optional glass mount kit available for
mounting the reader behind glass.
• Available in gray or beige.
Affords high reliability, consistent read range characteristics,
and low power consumption in a single,
Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper ¡°off¡± switch for silent
Provides Wiegand protocol interface
all standard access control systems.
Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification
number keypad for heightened security. Can
be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting
• Maximum read rage: Refer to datasheet
12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm
100 mA (12 VDC) / Peak:
120 mA (24 VDC)
-30°C to 65°C