125 KHZ WALL SWITCH KEYPAD PROXIMITY READER
The ProxPro proximity card reader's
weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy
mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring
a larger read range.
• Ideal for medium-range applications.
• Available with Wiegand, Serial
(RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
• Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
• Optional glass mount kit available for
mounting the reader behind glass.
• Available in gray or beige.
• Keypad data and card data can be sent on
the same cable, or on a separate cable using 2 of 7 or 3 x 4 matrix.
• Affords high reliability, consistent read
range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install
• Features multicolor LED, internal or host
control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for
• Provides Wiegand protocol interface
compatibility with all standard access control systems.
• Offers an optional, fully integrated
personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted
to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
• Maximum read range: Refer to Specifications
x 5.0" x 1.0" (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
100 mA (12 VDC) / Peak:
120 mA (24 VDC)
to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
oz. (336 gm)