The ProxPro proximity card reader's
weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy
mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring
a larger read range.
• Ideal for medium-range applications.
• Available with Wiegand, Serial
(RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
• Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
• Optional glass mount kit available for
mounting the reader behind glass.
• Available in gray or beige.
• Keypad data and card data can be sent on
the same cable, or on a separate cable using 2 of 7 or 3 x 4 matrix.
• Affords high reliability, consistent read
range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install
• Features multicolor LED, internal or host
control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for
• Provides Wiegand protocol interface
compatibility with all standard access control systems.
• Offers an optional, fully integrated
personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted
to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
• Maximum read range: Refer to datasheet
x 5.0" x 1.0" (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
100 mA (12 VDC) / Peak:
120 mA (24 VDC)
to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
oz. (336 gm)