The MiniProx proximity card reader's potted
electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor
• Available with either pigtail or terminal
strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
• Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data
• Potted reader suitable for indoor or
• Hazardous Location version is UL 1604,
Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
• Accepts 5 to16 volts, meeting most
• Available with Wiegand or
• Allows easy upgrade from magstripe
to a proximity reader; no rewiring or
pulling of new cable required.
• Offers high reliability, consistent
read-range and low power consumption in an
• Mounts directly onto metal with no
change in read range performance.
• Provides multicolor LED,
compatibility with all standard access control systems and
internal or host control of LED and beeper.
• Maximum read range: Refer to datasheet
• Dimensions: 6.0" x 1.7" x 1.0" (15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
• Power supply: Standard MiniProx: 5-16 VDC / Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
• Current requirements: Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12
VDC) / Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 110 mA (12 VDC)
• Operating temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
• Weight: With terminal strip 99 gm / With pigtail 108 gm / Haz. Loc. MiniProx 108 gm