HID's ProxPoint Plus reader combines
multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and
economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and
• Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper
and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
• Potted reader suitable for indoor or
• 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard;
consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
• Classic Series covers available in black,
gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.
• Features a beeper and multicolor
LED which can be hostand/or locally controlled.
• Enables various beeper and LED
configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
• Can read HID cards with formats up
to 85 bits.
• Designed for mounting directly onto
metal with no change in read range performance.
• Available with either Wiegand or
Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
• Compatible with all standard access
• Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
• Includes multilingual installation manual.
• Maximum Read Range: Refer to datasheet
• Dimensions: 3.135" x 1.720" x
0.660" (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
• Power Supply: 5-16 VDC
• Maximum Current Requirements: Current (DC)
Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
• Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
• Weight: 2.7 oz. (75 gm)