The MicroProx Tag provides the convenience
of HID's proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach
the adhesive-backed Tag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly
have a proximity card!
With the MicroProx Tag you can upgrade from
magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the Tag to
your existing access card. Easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge
or contact smartchip card into a proximity credential!
• The size of a coin ( 1.285" / 3.264
cm), the Tag easily attaches to all nonmetallic materials.
• The Tag can be programmed in any HID
proximity format, and is compatible with all HID proximity readers.
• The Tag is RF-programmable for ease of
encoding with HID's ProxProgrammer®.
• Typical maximum read range
° ProxPoint¢â reader up to 1.0" (2.5cm)
° MiniProx¢â reader-up to 2" (5cm)
° ThinLine II® reader-up to 1.5" (3.7cm)
° ProxPro® reader-up to 3" (7.5cm)
° MaxiProx® reader-up to 4.5" (11.4cm)
• Dimensions: Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm) / Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
• Outer Shell Material: Lexan
• Options: Color - black or gray
• Warranty: Lifetime