LONG RANGE PROXIMITY TAG FOR VEHICLE ACCESS CONTROL
The ProxPass II is an active tag
specifically designed for vehicle access control. Providing convenient access
control for parking and fleet management applications, ProxPass II is an ideal
augmentation to an existing or new HID proximity installation.
The ProxPass II
can be encoded with any HID format and numbering system used by HID proximity
cards, including the Corporate 1000 format.
• Access door permits convenient battery
• Provides up to six food read range.
• Velcro backing attaches easily to interior
of vehicle windshield.
• Attractive, durable sealed case.
• Compatible with MaxiProx® reader and all
HID card formats.
• Two to five year battery life, depending on
• Competitively priced as compared to VHF
• Read Range using MaxiProx® reader: 0-6 feet (0 - 1.82 m)
• Dimensions: 3.625" x 2.65" x 0.30" (9.25cm x 6.75cm x .76cm)
• Card Construction: Rugged, UV-resistant, sonic-welded polycarbonate case is also weather resistant