SentiGaze is designed for developers who
want to use computer vision-based gaze tracking in their applications. The
technology works with webcam and common PC. Usage convenience is
ensured by contactless gaze tracking and calibration to specific
screen size and user position.
SentiGaze is available as a software
development kit that provides for the development of gaze tracking systems for
• No specialized hardware required, only
webcam and common PC.
• No physical contact for gaze tracking.
• Calibration to screen size and distance
• Real-time gaze tracking.
• Heat map generation and other gaze-based
statistics for single and multiple subjects.
• Application control with user's gaze as a
• Accessibility for disabled people.
• Compatibility with other Neurotechnology
products like face
• Reasonable prices, flexible licensing and
free customer support.
• SentiGaze algorithm and technology
capabilities. The proprietary, hardware-independent technology performs
real-time gaze tracking without any physical contact. Can be used for gaze
heatmap generation or application control, including accessibility for disabled
people. Read more
• SentiGaze SDK. The SDK provides for
the development of gaze tracking systems for Microsoft Windows platform,
and includes programming tutorials in several programming languages. Tools for heat
map generation and camera control are included. Read more
• System requirements. SentiGaze
requires a computer with x86 (32-bit) or x86-64 (64-bit) processor.
A common webcam or camera is required for gaze tracking. Microsoft Windows family
operating systems are supported. Read more
• Recommendations and specifications. Camera
should be placed under the screen. Users should be positioned at 45-80 cm
(1.5-4 feet) from the screen. Screen sizes up to 24" are supported. Read more
• Download. The SentiGaze algorithm demo application
and 30-day SDK Trial are available for
Heatmap for a website
Click to zoom
Heatmap for a desktop
Click to zoom
Heatmap for a movie
Click to zoom
• Licensing options. To develop a
SentiGaze-based product, an integrator should obtain the SentiGaze SDK. A
license for a SentiGaze installation is required for each PC or each
server CPU that runs a SentiGaze-based application. Single computer
licenses and enterprise licenses are available. Read more
• Pricing. The SentiGaze SDK costs ¢æ
890. Prices for additional installation licenses depend on quantity. Read more
SentiGaze related products
• VeriLook SDK –
includes algorithms for detecting person's gender, emotions and facial
expressions, which can be used together with gaze tracking for advanced
statistics. Generally, VeriLook SDK is designed for person identification using
• VeriEye SDK –
for person identification using iris biometrics. Note, that VeriEye SDK
requires special cameras for iris capture and does not work with webcams.
• NPointer – a freeware
application for gesture-based computer control that captures hand movements
with a webcam. Can also accept voice commands.