FACE, FINGERPRINT & IRIS BIOMETRICS FOR ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT
An end-user biometric system designed to automate attendance
control in a wide range of business applications, from employee time tracking
to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, public and commercial facilities.
For more information, see the NCheck Bio Attendance website.
NCheck Bio Attendance is based on reliable biometric identification technologies and provides these capabilities:
• Full control on user attendance – all arrival and departure events for every registered person are registered using face, fingerprint and iris biometrics, which ensure attendance accuracy and prevent user fraud.
• Human resources management – employee groups can be created according to organization's structure with shift schedules, rosters and restrictions for each group, as well as individual employees.
• Reports generation – time and attendance reports can be generated for each employee for current day, week, month or for a custom time interval.
• Flexible usage – the NCheck Bio Attendance can be used either as a cloud-based system, when users just instal a small app on devices in their office and connect to the NCheck Cloud, or as on-premise installation, when the whole system runs on organization's hardware.
• Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – employees or other users can install a small app on their personal smartphones or tablets and perform check-in or check-out by making selfie photos.
• Additional features – remote employee location tracking via GPS, barcode and RFID scanning support, external applications calling for unlocking doors or notifying staff about arrivals or departures.
See the NCheck Bio Attendance website for more information.