| We would like to inform you about the release of the new SentiVeillance 8.0 SDK for creating identification solutions that use live video streams from digital surveillance cameras or video files.
The newest version features:
* Improved facial biometic algorithms which can detect if a person wears a face mask and recognize their identify. Besides the watch-list check, the algorithms are able to perform gender classification, evaluate person's age, identify facial expressions and check for additional attributes, like if a person is wearing glasses or has a beard or mustache.
* Thermal imaging support is available, providing thermal camera integration and persons' temperature readings for automatic entrance control.
* New algorithms for license plate detection and recognition (ALPR) which provide higher accuracy and better performance. SentiVeillance automatically detects and reads vehicle license plates, recording the information from both stationary and moving vehicles within the scene.
* Advanced analytics now provided with the generic vehicle and pedestrian detection, classification and movement tracking:
- vehicle type estimation, ranging from common (sedan, SUV, bus, truck etc.) to country-specific or historic (auto rickshaw, carriage etc)
- vehicle make and model estimation;
- vehicle movement direction estimation;
- clothing type estimations for pedestrians, ranging from common (shirts, trousers, skirts, coats etc.) to national (i.e. sari, niqab, kimono etc.), as well as detection of partially or fully naked people;
- color estimation for the detected pedestrians or vehicles.
* Combined usage of multiple SentiVeillance modalities:
- pedestrian tracking can be combined with biometric face recognition to associate the whole tracking history with the person's identity;
- vehicle data can be combined with the ALPR to check if the license plate corresponds the vehicle make and model, color or type.
Existing customers can download the newest version from the customer area after providing a valid password.
Also, a 30-day trial version is available for download.