125 KHZ STAND-ALONE PROXIMITY READER
HID's EntryProx¢â stand-alone reader truly
stands alone in what it delivers. Compatible with all HID proximity cards and
keytags, EntryProx¢â provides single-door proximity access control and is ideal
for unique applications. The reader, designed to be weatherand
vandal-resistant, can be mounted indoors or outdoors up to 10 feet away from
the control unit using the detachable antenna module. The versatile, attractive
unit is easily modified to become an on-line reader by switching to Wiegand
output mode, allowing it to connect to any OEM controller and provide card and
The ADA-compliant 12-position keypad
features large white-on-black numbers, enabling PIN entry or programming, with
optional audio feedback and a raised dot on the 5 key. For extra security,
EntryProx's keypad incorporates the "invalid PIN" lockout feature,
preventing unauthorized trial-and-error PIN code entry.
The reader also features faster
programming, enabling end-users to batch load up to 2,000 HID cards or keytags,
in any format up to 37 bits, by entering a single keypad command sequence. A
Block Delete feature allows for efficient badge administration by deleting a
sequential range of cards/keytags from the EntryProx by user location.
• Ideal for Unique Applications - Proximity
access control for small installations or remote locations.
• Trouble-Free Keypad Input – Extra secure
keypad enables PIN entry or programming.
• Remote Monitoring - Configurable to be used
in conjunction with an on-line system.
• Faster Programming - Batch load up to 2,000
HID cards or keytags with a single keypad command sequence.
• Efficient Badge Administration - Block
Delete allows deletion of cards/keytags by user location.
• Maximum Read Range: Refer to datasheet
• Dimensions: 5.25" x 2.75" x 1.625"
(13.33 x 6.98 x 4.1 cm)
• Power Supply/ Current Requirements: 10 - 15 VDC, reverse voltage
protected, 150 mA @
• Relay Outputs:
• Strike Relay - Form C, switches up to
1A @ 30 VDC
• Aux Relay - Form C, switches up to 1A
@ 30 VDC
• Monitor Inputs: Door Position - N.O. dry contact
/Request to Exit - N.O. dry contact
• Sounder: 4000Hz, defeatable
• LEDs: Bi-Color (Red/Green), Amber, Infrared
(use with optional
• Operation: Strike Time: 1 - 99 seconds
(Adjustable) / Strike Mode: Access Timer or
Toggle/Latch / Door Ajar Time: 10 - 990 Seconds
• Operating Temperature: -31° to 150°F (-35° to 66°C)