| We would like to inform about the release of MegaMatcher 10, the latest update to the MegaMatcher multi-biometric product line.
MegaMatcher 10 provides a number of significant updates across the MegaMatcher line, which includes:
* MegaMatcher SDK, a multibiometric SDK for large scale systems;
* MegaMatcher Accelerator, the world's fastest biometric matching engine;
* the MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS), a turnkey solution.
A video overview of the newest MegaMatcher product line is available at Youtube.
Enhancements to the algorithms and capabilities of the MegaMatcher 10 SDKs and Accelerators are:
* Fingerprint modality - new extraction and matching algorithms that provide better interoperability with other vendors and improved recognition accuracy on lower quality fingerprint scans. Multiple partial fingerprint scans can be efficiently merged into a single template with the new generalization algorithm.
* Face modality - new, faster age detection algorithm, improved generalization, better face image quality determination and ability to process faces up to full profile.
* Iris modality - new eye segmentation algorithms that can process eyes captured at any orientation, eyes with heavily dilated pupils and even eyes captured not only in near-infrared, but also in visible light spectrum range. Compared to the previous version, the Internal NIST IREX IX report shows a two-fold decrease in the recognition error rate on their datasets.
* Voice modality - an entirely new voice recognition algorithm provides better recognition accuracy in text-independent scenarios. Together with a new, robust voice activity detector it decreases the recognition error rate nearly two times compared with the previous version.
* MegaMatcher Accelerator fault tolerance - a new failover architecture that utilizes a peer-to-peer network structure and requires fewer active nodes to maintain the system. Nodes may also be added dynamically.
* Updated biometric standards support - includes, among others, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2011 support and photo checking according to ICAO standards. This includes new checks for face darkness, pixelation, looking away, skin reflections, glasses reflections, skin tone, washed out colors, red eye and ICAO fixes for red-eye correction.
* Enriched Android support - a new multi-modal sample and new liveness check capabilities that provide support for custom liveness checks.
A new version of MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) is also available. The MegaMatcher ABIS 10.0 includes all the biometric technology and algorithm improvements available in the new MegaMatcher 10 line, as well as the following MegaMatcher ABIS specific enhancements:
* Integration - Includes web-service based RESTful API for easy integration with other systems such as enrollment and personalization applications, identity management and fraud prevention systems.
* Deployment - Significantly improved the system deployment using automatization processes.
* Client application - Introduces platform independent web-based applications for key biometric operations - enrollment, identification, verification and adjudication.
* Performance - Internal optimizations which improves performance when working with large datasets.
As with all Neurotechnology products, the latest versions are available as free upgrade for existing customers.
Download 30-day SDK trial and algorithm demo apps.
For more information, visit the following webpage: